Circus Antics Christmas Reflection
Our circus performers have had to adapt to the Covid crisis, it’s been our quietest year to date but we still kept busy with online virtual festivals, online workshops and socially distanced stilt walkabout. We have also taken this time to get creative with our Circus Wellbeing project and making new costumes and characters for 2021.
We are hoping things improve next year and we can get out and about more. Circus skills workshops and circus shows help improve the health and wellbeing of people of all ages and we are aiming to pilot our new project to primary schools and outdoor community events.
Some of our highlights this year have been:
- Ty-Hafran virtual charity fundraiser – Online circus workshops, Hula Hoop and Fire show
- Eco Pop Up Camping entertainment – Our Circus Girls Stilt walkers
- Halloween event – Witch on Stilts
- Christmas Entertainment – Christmas Themed Stilt walking at various shopping Centres
- Online Balloon Workshops for schools and communities
We wish all our followers a warm festive season, a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!